This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of Popova.top (hereinafter Natalia Popova - Professional Artist or Administration) on the one hand, and the user of the site on the other.
Site Natalia Popova - Professional Artist is not a mass media.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the site Natalia Popova - Professional Artist!
Subject of agreement
The administration gives the user the right to post the following information on the site:
- Text information
- Links to materials posted on other sites
Rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right to:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- comment content posted on the site
- change user rating
- copy information to other sites with indication of the source
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the Site Administration
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the copyright holder
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right to:
- at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse to register without giving reasons
User undertakes to:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- to ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
- when copying information from other sources, to include in its structure information about the author
- not to disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, incitement of national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information, for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative responsibility is provided
- do not violate the performance of the site
- do not take actions aimed at misleading other Users
- not to post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated information gathering and / or interaction with the Site and its Services.
Administration undertakes to:
- maintain the operation of the site, unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration.
Responsibility of the parties
- The user is solely responsible for the information he distributes.
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected and actually received services by the User
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure (fighting, emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of information posted by the User, as well as the smooth operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site.
The agreement is no longer valid when a new version of it appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement.